Which would you rather have in a partner? Insecurity, or arrogance?

Of course confidence (or middle ground) is most desirable to most people. But if you had to choose between an insecure partner and an arrogant partner, which would you choose?

Personally, there is no bigger turn of for me than arrogance. I'd rather have an insecure girl any day.

• I pick the insecure partner
  • I pick the arrogant partner

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had to choose... Insecure partner.
    l'd try my best to make the guy feel better about himself

Arrogant people gets on my nerves.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think insecurity is easier to fix especially when you have someone around with you, someone that loves you and makes you feel secure. Arrogance on the other hand would be almost impossible to fix unless they want to, but they're arrogant, they won't admit they have something to fix.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd pick a humble, insecure guy over an arrogant one any day. I can't stand people with over-inflated egos; it's not attractive to me.

• Deffinitly insecure

What Guys Said 4

• Of course insecurity, it's a barrier sure but really it can be overcome, plus it's not completely unbearable as arrogance is.

• An insecure partner would be trustworthy and not leave me based on the idea that they're so perfect.

• Insecurity as its cute in girls

• What if it is severe? :p

• I think insecurity is cute in girls too. Plus, for some reason when I'm in a relationship with a girl, if she is insecure, I'm a little more secure myself.

And i don't mind making her feel better when she is sad.

• @complicated_soul than I have my work cut out.

• That's a tough call actually. I can stand a fair degree of either but I think at the extreme I would choose arrogance. An extremely insecure person would be a real drag.

• I have to add though I don't think confidence is the middle ground between insecurity and arrogance. Arrogance is a manifestation of insecurity. It's inverting your insecurity as a way of dealing with it. The spectrum is insecurity - confidence.