Was wondering if anyone (espically girls) care to help me out with some things below?

So i am a 15 year old guy in high school as a sophmore this year and the trouble i am having is i have never had a girlfriend in my entire life. all my friends around me are having a lot better luck than i , not that i am desperate or anything which i am not its just that enmpty feeling i get when i am around my friends who do have the benifits of having a girlfriend. I just don't get it, i am a ripped varsity swimmer, also have the jacket, am smart in all honors and ap and have been told that i am very mature for my age which i can agree on. Also none of the girls in my grade or the grade above me like me, except the seniors and the girls who were seniors.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the exact same position as you, It was my first question I put on this. I can't help much but tell you to be friendly and be chatty with girls and you will find them, I know how it is with my friends finding it so easy and your look at relationships as if its a different language. Just be socialable and you will find someone, girls might also be just shy around you, remember that.

• Hahaha thanks. So why exactly would they be shy around me? Just curious to hear from a girls perspective.

• Okay well there could be a few reasons for a girls shyness, 1 being me for an example I am just simply shy around everyone, or they could just be really shy around guys because they aren't used to talking to them, it also be because that they actually they think you could do better than them and probably dont want to bother wanting to talk to them so they keep in their shell a bit and don't try talking to you cause they are too scared to.

What Girls Said 2

• Hmmm... that's weird I know girls who would be all over you...

• Dude, you're only 15. I'm nearly 20 and I've never had boyfriend. Honestly you shouldn't worry in my opinion. If there's a girl who you like then you should absolutely get to know her and maybe ask her out, but just wanting to have a girlfriend because your friends do, that's kind of silly don't you think? You should wait until there's a particular person you really want to have a relationship with, and I'm sure she will think you're wonderful :)

What Guys Said 1

• First off you don't go into a relationship expecting to be whole. You go into it whole because you love the other person. Simply ask girls out after a normal conversation.