Girls would you like to be kissed on your forehead, touched forehead to forehead, and huged? Does that show a guy cares about you? Or too plutonic?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would only let a guy I liked, who I knew liked me back, touch my face honestly. I hate my skin (it's objectively not that bad but I just feel like it's terrible and am really embarrassed when I get spots, I hate it), so I'm worried about the person feeling the texture of my face and being disgusted, and of my make-up getting messed up. Because of the second I'd still not be super into having my face touched often except at home in private, it it could be nice on occasion. Hugs I love, I wish the guy I love would hug me forever

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I really love that <3 For me, it's a sign of intimacy and being comfortable around each other, I kiss my boyfriend on the forehead all the time.

• Nope it's super sweet, and deffinitly shows a guy likes you

• I love all three! I think it shows he cares and shows he romantic as well.

• Lots of girls seem to be into forehead kisses but I'm not. I love hugs (especially being held around the lower back/waist) and foreheds to touch and lip kisses or kisses on the cheek.

• Yes, yes. It is quiet romantic.

What Guys Said 0