Guys, what am I doing wrong?

OK... so in the past week I have tried dating.

Turns out 2 of the guys I was talking to, never met up with (online dating) has a girlfriend.
I dont get whats wrong with me. A guy has never committed to me and only me, im not ugly but im not the prettiest thing ever.

Why does this always happen to me? A guy never takes the time to get to know me. He either 1. Moves on or 2. Has a girlfriend and is just flirting with me...

even my SISTERS HUSBAND was flirting with me!! what the hell? :/ any advice?
Guys, what am I doing wrong?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You are an attractive young lady and you will have men, especially online, want to simply hook up with you. Some of these men have girlfriends and even wives. If they know that you want them to get to know you, that translates to them that they will not get sex from you easily. so, if they do not show up, you are probably lucky.

If you are having trouble meeting men online, I would say you need to look at a better class of men, and even get out into the real world to meet men. The fact that you want them to get to know you means you are mature and have a head on your shoulder. I would say to work on your own life, pursuing your goals and meet guys through the things you like to do.

I can say this, since I am an older man who is not trying to hit on you, that you are very attractive, and you sound intelligent and mature. If you keep your head about you, and hold out for a guy that is worth it, you should do well. I believe that you will do very well. Feel free to email me if you like.

What Guys Said 11

• Some people attract specific kinds of people. You seem to be unlucky in that you seem to be the girl guys fantasize about while being with someone else. I'm sorry for this. Given your picture, you are rather attractive and that might intimidate guys who would be looking for something real, more than just flirting. Perhaps you should try online dating. Though it is not completely immune to people lying and being in relationships, at least your pool of potential mates will increase and you might find an available guy. Much of these things are about timing and being lucky even, and your time will come! Keep with it, and best of luck to you!

• You've just been talking and flirting with the wrong guys. If he moved on, it could be for any reason. If he had a girlfriend, then my opinion is that he wasn't going to be someone you would have liked anyway if you're looking for commitment.

If you just started, expect a little bit of a bumpy road as you get situated with the type of guys you'd be interesting in dating. You'll find somebody super duper special!

• honestly i dont understand what ur problem is. ur gorgeous, im tempted to slide into ur dm hahaha. but for real tho, ur beautiful. lovely smile, nice hair (from what i can see) and ur sexy, god damn. add me and text me or email me at hotskullchevy@gmail. com. lets talk hahahah. i mean if u want to.

• odd, maybe try expanding your search, it sounds like ur looking In all the wrong places. i dont know you personally so i can't tell exactly, but maybe online datings not our thing, cute girls attract a lot of pervs (has a gf) and guys who just like to flirt. i do wish you luck.

• You are very attractive, so you will be inundated with men wanting sex from you. The key is to learn how to tell a player from a partner. Once you do, it will be glaringly obvious.

A selfish person tends to be pushy, fast, wanting instant gratification. A partner will be willing to take it slow and earn the right to be with you. It's like shopping in a really bad supermarket. You will have to sort through the bad apples before you find a good one.

How they look and what they wear can be meaningful or not, it doesn't determine much really. Look for the guy that looks into your eyes instead of at your face. Then see if he feigns interest or is genuinely interested.

• Well you're definitely attractive! Maybe you could try getting to know someone a little before starting to flirt with them? This would allow them and you to figure out if you are definitely interested in each other, and you'd find out how much they are committed to someone else already.

• you're a beautiful girl. don't sell yourself short. good things come to those who wait. stay positive.

• Well it has nothing to do with how you look, yo

• I know how you feel. I've been told I'm cute/hot by many girls I've dated or just had a hook up/fling with but yet none of them have ever committed to me and I didn't form a relationship. It's like I'd have an amazing date or four and then out of the blue they'd disappear. Just like you, most of these women I met were from online dating.

Maybe you're going for the wrong guys, but I can assure you that it's not your appearance. You're very attractive.

• On the flipside of that there have girls been into me that I didn't like back, mainly because they used very misleading pictures. Like their pictures were decent but when I saw them in person, they were much fatter, too short (borderline midget) and I couldn't force myself to be attracted to them. Some people say I'm shallow but I'm not. I just don't see any point in using misleading pictures. If you plan on meeting a person, they'll see what you really look like.

• I don't know what to say? You're beautiful and I don't know why anyone would mistreat you?

Damn I wish I was 2-4 years older!

• I think you should date one guy at a time cause If i was interested in you and i learn that you are saying other guys as well i would end it with you...

Why would a guy commit to you when you are dating other guys as well? He is gonna think this girl is not serious...