Guys, what makes you commit to a girl?

What makes you commit to a girl and only her?
What makes you want her and no one else? :-)

12

Most Helpful Guy

• For the first few dates, my rule of thumb is that if by the 3rd date, I could name 10 things about her outside of "the sex is great" and "she is beautiful" then I know I could enjoy her company for a few months.

When I feel like after a few months that I could sit for hours finding new ways to be awed each minute, I'll consider putting a ring on it.

• Well scratch the last bit until I get a few years under the belt. I say "consider" very loosely as a down-the-road sort of deal

What Guys Said 11

• Well I was a player till I met this girl... and now I have no eyes for anyone but her.
    She just had something i cannot explain. She blew my mind.

• Her overall virtue. Sexual history, niceness, looks.

• You know when your gone all day and when you come home your dog sees you and he goes wild and super happy. If she makes me feel like that when I see her. But I have to hide it and smile

• it's a feeling. that simple. when u know life is better when they're around 24/7 and they make you feel like everything is going to be alright no matter what.

• i think it's a matter of choice... the quality one finds in his girl may differ from person to person what makes him commit. it's also a matter of match, i just know that the one i've commited to, is perfect for me. We look awesome together, and feel awesome together, that's why we ain't gonna get away from each other.

• Its really more about the guy, but everyone is different for me I am super picky

• Usually a girl I know is going to commit to me as much as I commit to her. Trust is key and relationships are two sided not one.

• She meshes with my personality and balances me at the same time. She makes me want to better myself for her instead of demanding I be better. SHe wants to share my life instead of run it or coast along with me. That's just a few things.

• i recommend all guys to stray from this and dont answer. it can only get u in trouble. just saying.

• The fact she wants me and nobody else would make me want to commit to her. Because if she's not willing to just have me and only me, then I won't be that way for her.

• Boobs! If she has boobs, I'll die for her!