Do girls know when a guy is into them?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• No :P My boyfriend had a crush on me for 4 years and I didn't know that he had any feelings for me whatsoever before he asked me out. I've also been flirted with a lot, like one time at a party a dude got a hose out and was like 'I'd like to get that one wet' and I just thought he was laughing at me, not trying to flirt with me. I still didn't get it until he was like a few inches away from my face and backing me up to a wall and my best friend kinda ran over and helped me leave.

What Girls Said 14

• Most of the time

• I know like 80% of the time unless that guy acts REALLY stealthy about it and does stupid shit that a person who likes you wouldn't do. And trust me, I've ran into that.

But usually I know, because I get this feeling in my gut. Women's intuition I guess; it tells you when a guy is just really friendly and when he wants you to sit on his face.

• Depends. If it's something obvious like the guy is looking at her, then she knows. She does.
    But if its subtle things, usually other girls would tell her and then she'll know.

• not always. unless a guy just straight asks me for my number or asks me out i try not to make assumptions, just because it's annoying to try and read mixed signals

• NO! It's SO frustrating cuz we know how you feel when you think she likes you but your not sure but she acts like it but she says no. Same way with guys. We act alike...

• Absolutely not well at least not me I never know

• If he doesn't tell me, how should I know? Sometimes it's obvious, but you never know for sure unless you're told.

• Not all the time.

• personally, i don't

• Sometimes but not all the time

• Sometimes, it depends. Right now I don't know for sure how this guy feels though and it's the most frustrating thing in the world.

• No we don't, we aren't mind readers.

• Sometimes it depends how you act around them

• sometimes we know.