Girls, My boyfriend is moving this really fast. HELP?

He's moving things fast. Fast where I'm starting to lose feelings for him. Girls please help me. What should I do?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey girl, I can totally relate to you. I'm not sure how old you are, but all throughout high school, I always found myself dating guys who moved things way too fast. My biggest mistake with this is that I was never honest with them. How are guys supposed to know that you're uncomfortable with the pace of things if you never tell them? I know it's common sense, but sometimes it can be really hard to do. I promise though, it's worth it! In order for him to respect you, and in order to respect yourself, just tell him that you would like to slow things down a little bit! I promise, if he is the kind of guy you think he is, he will listen to you. If he doesn't agree with what you're saying, then drop him! Find someone who values you and your expectations for a relationship.

What Girls Said 5

• Just be honest with him and tell him that you just aren't into that or he's pushing you into it too fast. I had the same problem. I would just tell him that I'm not into that kind of stuff. That he was pushing it and I didn't like it. Point is, it's best to tell him what you like and don't like.

• Tell him how you feel... any other advice is not going to work.

• Tell him to back off! If you not comfortable he should know it. Just tell him to take it slow!

• Talk to him about it.

• If u really like him let him go fast but if he really like u than he should respect that u want to take thing slow