Girls, What do you like to see physically in a guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Blonde, hazel eyes, about an inch or two taller than me (not into the super tall thing to be honest) athletic, but not a body builder, sharp thick eyebrows are always awesome, strong arms, and I'm just adding that a funny sarcastic personality makes a guy 150% more attractive

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Health. I like to see a healthy body. I'm a personal trainer and I'm looking for someone who can keep up with me fitness-wise. I'm probably one of a very few girls like this. Before I got into fitness, I would just look for someone who's different than the others. No matter how good-looking or fit, I just liked difference. I still do! But fit difference ^^'

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont really care about his height because I'm short. I love curly brown hair and Short hair. I hate long hair.
    Don't really care about muscles, he just has to be healthy.
    Love a guy with good hygiene and dresses nice.
    I dont really like guys who are "perfect" im more into the geeks, nerds, and awkward dorks because flaws can be beautiful. Personalities and substance are much better than a hot body.
    I also like beanies. Guys who can pull off a beanie. *swoon*

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice face

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) height, is so important. 2) full lips 3) strong jawline 4) Big hands and feet 5) wide back and shoulders 6) when your veins pop out of your forearm (YUM) 7) intense eyes (preferably brown) 8) muscle mass and some weight on him guys have gotten too skinny. 9) good hygiene

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall, dark hair, dark or greenish hazel eyes, well built (Lifts like me), short neatly cut hair, strong chin, well defined brows (Weird, right?)

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he's got a cute smile and hair that I can play with, I'm not too particular. Freckles are cute, but they don't work for everyone, so that's particular to the guy. Overall if he's kind of cute and has hair I can play with, I'm good.

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy with unstyled curly hair.
    Strong jawline
    Nice eyes
    Smiley
    Tall ( because i am tall)
    Nerdy... Freccles, glasses
    I like eyebrow and lip peircings, but no others

0|0
    0|0
  • Visible colarbones, full lips, a smile and stunning eyes😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone that takes are of their body, that is friendly, and caring. Someone that is just a nice guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take care of his body, good hygeine

0|0
    0|0
  • His face, when he plays a sport, lifting boxes, etc.

0|0
    0|0