Guys, Is it a turn off if you see a lot of bottles and jars of beauty products in a girl's room?

Things like skin and hair products.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm personally rather off with makeup on girls. I would like her to be as natural as possible. Ok, covering some wart or a rash or whatever is fine but if you have three layers of concrete on your face, I don't care how good you have made yourself look, I won't like it.

What Guys Said 17

• I think on the whole guys don't care at all, most girls like to have their lotions and potions. I'm dubious as much difference they actually make but if she enjoys them why should it bother me?

Even when you move in together and her stuff takes over the whole bathroom it's no big deal, when I was single my bathroom had like 1 or 2 plastic bottles in it, it always looked kinda sad, at least now there's something to put in there!

• 0|2
    • I don't mean like that, thrown all over the place lol but put neatly on shelves or tables etc.

• Also that pic doesn't show skin / haircare products only makeup and styling tools.

• Lol, Dont worry about it matey, Im sure no guy will give a shit xD

• I wouldn't find it odd or a turn off. I almost picture a girl's room to be like that... Well, my sister's is at least to a certain extent.

• While it's not a turn off, in itself, I don't really like when a girl wears tons and tons of makeup. It just feels fake. Seeing tons of beauty products just tells me how much stuff she puts on for beauty products and it makes her seem fake to me.

• I wouldn't think much of it. Although it could easily get out of hand of its a shopping problem or confidence problems. I would actually like it if I could use some of it. I use lots of stuff thay belongs to my sister because I wouldn't buy it myself but enjoy using it. My sister and I use mask and such together

• NO!! It tells me she likes to look her best and wants to look after herself!! SOunds a lovely lady!!

• Yes. Taking care of yourself, and making yourself feel better is one thing, being vain is another. Is it a lot for a guy? because it can be a shock for a guy who wasn't raised around women's plethora. Or is it a lot even for a girl? Cause then it's wandering in the realm of vanity.

• Not really as long as there's some lube and massage oil in those bottles and maybe some handcuffs in the drawer and some whips in the closet.

• Nah, I don't care.

• No, it shows that she takes care of herself

• No, not at all

• i guess it is. all the vanity or insecurity that this implies is a turn off... .

• No not at all it shows she cares about how she looks that's far from a turn off, and anyway if she's like that she won't have a problem that I use a lot of products lmao

• I used to not care. Then I hated it because I realized how little of a difference it made in how I saw them and how much money it cost and potential harm it could cause. Now I don't care anymore. I learned if it makes her feel happy and confident then I don't care what she does it's not hurting me in the slightest.

• Unless the bottles are empty. Then you seem like a horder or a slob and I'm not a big fan of that.

• Yeah. I would assume she spends too much money on the stuff.

• It's not a good sign if she overdoes it.

• I wouldn't care.