I'm not sure if this is a date or not?

I met this girl on Tinder and at first she didn't want to date. She said she just didn't feel like it and "wasn't looking for someone". I asked a few times and everytime she said no. I was just messing around asking if she wanted to go to a football game with me (we support the same team) and she randomly said yes. All of a sudden she wanted to meet and now I'm not sure wether she sees this as a date or not? I'm not really friends with her but we do get along very well. I need to know if this is a date or not.

What Girls Said 1

• No, she just wants to enjoy the event.

She clearly stated on more than one occasion that she's not interested in dating you.

Do not try to keep pursuing something that isn't there...
    it will make you look needy or desperate.

• We did talk about original first dates and going to a football game was one of the things that came up. I've asked her if she liked me and she said yes, but she just didn't feel like dating at the moment.

• I think you shouldn't mention this for a while.
      Enjoy her company and hanging out with her.
      Let some time pass before you ask one last time.

What Guys Said 1

• Why the fuck is she on Tinder if she doesn't wanna date?