Girls, After not texting for a few days how long is too long to expect a reply back to my text I sent again today?

She's online on her dating site we met on as we speak but the profile is hidden. Haven't texted her in 2 days and ust texted her. How long is too long for her to reply back today

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Who the hell knows? People have probably spent a lifetime waiting for an explanation. I guess it all depends on what you feel for the person. If you used to text b4 and know each other pretty decent and she feels close to you she will respond. If she feels nothing she might not. It all depends on what she's going through at this particular moment as well.

• Well she never replied back to me Friday she said she was having a bad so I never talked to her at all since. Just asked her how her weekend was and I've got nothing back but she's online and stuff. We used to text all the time even when she was super busy then we went out and the date went well and we kissed and she texted me thanking me for the evening! Then out 2nd was cancelled as she's busy and now I'm in this situation. Please help me lol

• That's what I'm saying I texted her an hour ago and got no reply! It's confusing! We had a connection and bang things are. Different. She doesn't like the pressure of making something happen and she's been hurt and laughed at by her ex after she trusted him

• I don't know what to say hun. If you really care about her as a person and feel this isn't the right time back off a few more days, then reach out. And proceed if you have to. Until you get a response if that's what you are truly seeking.

What Girls Said 3

• If it took you 2 days to reply... sorry but she may have moved on already. mosty girls will wait but thats too long, she may have thought you didn't really like her.

• Lol no she never replied to me on Friday so I waited till Sunday to text her and she replied to Friday's text and Sunday's late Sunday night.

• I gave my boyfriend 4 days before I reach out to him to see where this relationship. I wouldn't text again its a sign she is not interested

• A few days is too long.