Girls, how do you feel when you reject a guy?

I have asked this quetion once before. How do feel about rejecting a decent guy who asks you out? Perhaps you said no because you just got out of a relationship or you are on your way to school or a new job, there is no chemistry, you have family problems, health issues, etc.

Do feel comfortable, awkward, or uncomfortable rejecting him. Remember he is a decent guy.

• Comfortable
    11% (4)
  • Awkward
    34% (12)
  • Uncomfortable
    55% (19)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel super uncomfortable. I'd feel very uncomfortable whether it was a horrible guy or a good guy, but yeah, I'd definitely feel uncomfortable about it.

• Would you tell the guy why you were rejecting him?

• Yeah, he deserves to know the truth. But if I feel scared of him or I think he might react badly, then I'd probably lie and not tell him he scares me, but I'd just tell him I wasn't ready for a relationship.

What Girls Said 7

• I feel bad and depending on my reasons for rejecting him I would tell him why. I had to do this recently and it was super uncomfortable.

• I feel uncomfortable

• it all depends on the situation and who they are, at time I have no problems saying no, other times I feel a bit uncomfortable... not that it happens all that often, I haven't been asked out in over 3yrs.

• Comfortable, he's the one who should feel awkward

• omg it;s soo bad :(

i try to make it obvious that im not interested (in the nicest way possible) before they offically ask or w/e to avoid this situation

• I'm one of those sweethearts that just loathes being the reason for people's sadness, hurt, etc. I feel awkward about rejecting guys unless they're annoyingly persistent after I've said no. Unless I am already in a relationship, I reject out of respect for my relationship, not just for my own personal feelings.

• I feel awkward but I also feel really bad. Whether it is just getting out of a relationship or i just don't want to date or so on so forth I feel awkward because I'm worried they will think it is because of something stupid and not that I just can't, or do not want to date in general.