Why do girls love white men so much?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Incoming girls who hate white guys lol ;)

What Girls Said 7

• Not sure. I like Latino guys, though. XD
    White guys are okay, but a lot of them are kinda rude from my experience. Always being racist and they're very rude to their parents!!! I know not all white people are like that, but the ones I've met are pretty much like that.

• You just stereotyped and called an entire group of people racist? That makes you the racist...

• I said from my experience. I've seen hella white kids tell their parents to shut up and they say stuff like "Ching Chang chong" to Asian kids.
      I didn't say every white person in existence.

• I dont like full white guys!!!
    Only if they are mix...
    Latino/white= 👍
    Black/white=👍
    White/white=👎 not attractive at all to me

• Yay I'm white Latino!

• That wasn't the question. The question was for women who DO like white guys. Why do they like them so much. But I don't care if you like white guys or not we have plenty of options.

• I'm just making that point your comment is off topic and that is why its getting downvoted.

• Not sure to be honest. I'm wondering if black/brown people were glorified like white people are, we'd be asking the same kind of questions. In my perspective, white guys are painted to be "good, honest" guys who don't cheat, do drugs, go to prison, etc. They seem like better boyfriends and more capable, stable partners. That's of course NOT true in a lot of cases, anyone's capable of getting in trouble or cheating, it's just how the media/TV has painted guys to look.

• Media brainwashing

• Not true..

• So we look darker in comparison.

• Because it's easier to make their skin red by causing a lot of pain.

What Guys Said 11

• the same reason girls of any color love guys of any color? the real question is why do you care so much? I've had a few relationships with non white girls and I've seen white girls have relationships with non white guys. its just something that happens when there are so many different types of people and you can date whoever you want.

if you have issue with it, its your issue

• That's irrelevant, even if it were true. The absolute majority of White guys don't like most kind of (non-White) women in the first place, so what if they like us?

We generally only date White girls or (South) East Asian girls. Who cares if other women like us or not?
    And I never had a problem with dating White girls and (South) East Asian girls. They like me and I like them back.

• Once you go white, you get done right.

Once you go black, you're a single mother.

• We can change multiple colors lol.

• Really? I see a shit ton of white girls with black guys but not many black girls with white guys.

• They don't like us.

• I got no clue

• From what I've seen, difficult as it is to believe given the number of white guys who are total assholes, women are in general better treated by white guys than any other ethnic group.

• They don't, the gurls I know don't even look at us white guys.
    Apparently we're plain...

• I'm Asian.

I get women of all ethnicities giving me double takes, don't matter the age, either.

Guess why... confidence.

It's not easy to build or maintain but man, it's a powerful thing.

And please, enough with the racial questions.

• Because they find them to be most attractive.