Guys, would you date this kind of girl?

guys, would you date this kind of girl or like her if she knew how to fix cars and trucks a little (the trans oil, PSI and battery) she plays video games (like Assassin's Creed, Resident Evil, COD, Tomb Raider and Walking Dead) and she plays sports, like i was on a men's wrestling team when i was in high school. And who loves the outdoors for hiking, fishing, swimming etc,...
and this example of a girl is me if you didn't know yet lol
and i know some of you want a description of her so,
light brown hair with some blonde in it, hazel green eyes, and a little pudgyness but still heathly looking.

so would you date or be interested in a girl like this?

• i would love a girl like that
    43% (29)
  • i would like a girl like that
    15% (10)
  • eh depends
    34% (23)
  • nope
    6% (4)
  • other (comment)
    2% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Not to sound like a snob, but to be straightforward, but if she binge drinks alcohol, smokes cigarettes, smokes weed, tans too much or texts and drives very carelessly (I prefer ZERO tanning or texting and driving, but that'd probably make it impossible for me to get a girlfriend - I don't know), then no.

Also, I'm an animal person more than anything, and I can't help but be turned off by girls when they talk about their animosity against rats and spiders (I have rats and tarantulas as pets) as well as snakes, and hyenas (I'm in college to work with threatened animals, and people condemning these ecologically vital animals to extinction as far as their concern because of a Disney movie or preconceived negative views of them without doing research on them or even animals in general highly irritates me); she doesn't have to *like* them, but at least respecting them would be appreciated.

If none of those fit her, then the love of nature part alone makes her too much fun to not date.

What Guys Said 22

• This depends on the age level, cultural background, and individual tastes. Even when I was younger, my best friend had completely different tastes in women than
    I had, and that continued through life. You are asking a complicated question in a simple way. I think you need to ask the real question that is on your mind which probably has to do with your own desire to be noticed more? Or something like that? when you know the right question, you will get better answers.

• I'm not attracted to girls who play video games. I've never really been into them myself, so if a girl is doing it, I think it's a little strange. But not a deal breaker. I'd love it if my girlfriend knew about cars and like to get out. Don't worry about what people think, because most people are morons. You're beautiful as you are, and from what you described, you sound awesome. And honest. I did vote 'eh depends' but only because I base most of my personal dating judgments on meeting a person.

• Depends on her personality. Common interests can go a long way, but if she was otherwise boring, really dumb, etc. I probably wouldn't be interested in her in a romantic way.

• Those all sound like nice things and sure I would date a girl that's into that.
    You seem to approach this as a woman and women are much more into "the qualities of the man" orientated.
    That's not how it works for us guys We are visual orientated. I don't mean this in a "how big are her boobs" kinda way. I mean this in a "When I see her how does she make me feel" kinda way.
    As long as she does things that are not off putting it's all good for us.

• It honestly depends on whether she is physically attractive to me, and if I like her general interpersonal behavior and the way and manner of how she responds to things.

• Even though i'd love to date any girl who's interested in me, i don't think this would last.
    I'm not an outdoors person :D

• Add you're physically attractive and I'll marry you

• She sounds very interesting. I like some of those videogame franchises as well, and I could use some outdoors activity (I'm kind of athletic, anyway). Sure, I'd be attracted to her.

• I prefer a women that's more ladylike, who is usually more delicate and kinder.

• it depends on the video game play... to much is just unproductive.

• I'd have to actually see a pic but personality wouldn't be bad as long as she was commited

• I would love a girl like that. OMG... I've been looking for a girl like that. Message me hahaha 😉😉

• Sounds like my ideal :)

• Yup absolutely yes!! I would love a girl like that..

• If she's beautiful then I'll drop everything and drive miles to meet her. If I had a car.

• A. A girl who plays video games, sports, and maybe even watches anime is a keeper. I definitely prefer a dudette like that. There's a saying I heard before: "Couples who play together, stay together."

• Seems a great girl. Where is she? Does she have a boyfriend? I wanna meet her : D

• I would love a girl like that

• i would be interested, why wouldn't i be?:)
    how is her body size? i guess i should ask "you" :D

• Gamer girls are hot, and i like to outdoor sometimes, so it'd be cool if she was into that too.

But when you mentioned fixing cars and being on a men's wrestling team, you sound more like manly dyke than a cute tomboy.

• The gaming thing is a major turn-off.

• Sounds mint.