Girls, I asked this girl out she said she's not ready cause she just recently broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years I just want to is she playing me?

I have been talking to this girl for a few months we went out as friends and shortly after she broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years we had sex multiple nights. She says she likes me but she's not over her past relationship and isn't ready for another one yet. She started distancing her self from me I would ask her to hangouts and she would be busy. When I confronted her about it she said that everytime we hangout we have sex and she doesn't want to confuse me or herself into thinking that because we always sleep together were in a relationship does she really need time or is she just not into me?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• She needs time. Truly she should not have been sleeping with you after her breakup. She has just gotten out a relationship that lasted a bit and she was not healed from it when she slept with you, she was most likely vulnerable and needing something to fill whatever pain she is feeling, but that does not usually work- she's not really ready for anything now and needs to get past her break up. She is not playing you and she is actually doing the right thing in cutting things before it gets too far. If she could reverse she probably wouldn't have slept you at all, meaning not so soon, but again while getting over this breakup her emotions and mind are not completely settled down, but has nothing to do with you she wasn't trying to play you.

What Girls Said 3

• I hate to say this, but you were depression-inspired-temporary-rebound-sex. She didn't have deep, meaningful feelings for you, she was looking for someone to give her some attention to make her feel better in the moment, I can tell because she straight up admitted she doesn't want to hang out because it always turns into sex and she doesn't want to "confuse you." That means you were just sex. Next time, if you like a girl who just got out of a relationship, avoid sex, it just complicates things.

• I think she really needs time to sort it

• I think she is being honest with you and does really need time. A long term relationship does change you and sometimes you have to find yourself again when it is all over.