Who has tried tinder? And what was the result? Was it worth it?

So a few friends are trying to get me join up and start a profile... What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried it for like 10 minutes, then I deleted it. Not for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have Tinder, don't use it much as I don't like any sort of online type thing. It is really very good at draining your mobile phone's battery flat very fast though.

• Not much good for anything else tho?

• Well from what I understand it is a hook up app not somewhere to find someone for a serious relationship.

What Girls Said 7

• I tried it, thinking that I wouldn't find anyone I knew - immediately found a guy that was friends with like, 4 people on my fb. Deleted it right away. Too scary for me. Lol. Pfft.

• I didn't use it for dating or hook ups. I just though it was fun swiping.

• I think at your age you should try a site like match. com or e-harmony.

• Haha, is there an age limit then? I'm only 30 O. o

• Its just a hook up site

• i would never try online dating or hook ups, but that is just me. good luck

• I downloaded the app, saw about 10 people I knew and I was like nope then deleted it.

What Guys Said 4

• I have tried it and found some success. Pretty simple formula: Make the first comment about one of her photos (compliment, funny observation whatever), don't be a douche bag, continue to hold a normal conversations, don't ever send an unsolicited dick pick and have the confidence to ask them out after a couple days of continuous chat. And the results will be pretty good,

• I have tried Tinder and have had as much success as I've desired from it. The truth is, things like Tinder and any other online dating is merely a tool to use when all other options have run out. I'm not completely against online dating, since it is a great source of technology that can help people. I've just always enjoyed meeting girls in person and asking them out myself. Trust me, you'll have a better relationship if you either stick with a real online dating site or just meet people the conventional way.

• I used it, got what I wanted, and then deleted the app. I probably use it again when I want an easy hookup.
    I think it's fun, but people are extremely shallow there, so the only thing that matters is your pics, what you say about you is irrelevant unless it's something that is sexy (I always said I have an accent cause girls like that).
    You should try it, there's no harm in it, but if you're looking for a relationship it's not gonna be easy to find a girl.

• Do you have abs or close and look hot? If not, waste of time. If so, you'll get some hookups.

• So does that mean it was a waste of time for you or do you have abs? Lol

• Waste of time for me, I'm physical average in every way.