Have you ever gotten sick of being single and gone back to an ex?

I've realised something. I've been single for several months and I haven't met many genuine guys.
I was seeing a guy for a while and it didn't work out.
When I wasn't giving my attention to this guy I started thinking about an ex and we've been talking.
It wasn't a conscious decision and I'm realising in advance that it's a bad idea
has anyone else been in this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's called backsliding and it isn't the best thing. There was a reason you two broke up, so going back to that isn't good. People want to feel comfortable around people, and when you have been single, your ex is someone you have felt comfortable around. The truth is, I'm still good friends with my ex, but you have to move forward with your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and it was a mistake. But I was weak

• Yeah I'm glad I'm realising it before anything has happened
      What would you differently if you could go back

• I wouldn't have gotten back together with him because all it did was waste my time. He wasn't right he first time and he wasn't right the second time. I just didn't want to be lonely you know? I thought having someone was better then having no one. But that's wrong.

What Guys Said 2

• I have got so sick of being single. Never had a girlfriend. :(

• I am in this exact same situation still single and I hate it

What Girls Said 1

• I never have.