Does he have feelings for me?

I met a guy three weeks ago we talk almost everyday and we've hung out 4 times since. I want to get to know him more but he gets mad and jealous when I hang out with other guys. He doesn't like that I have so many guy friends. Which I feel is an extreme thing to say considering we just met and he's acting like a jealous boyfriend. I ask him to hang out he usually will unless he's busy or if he's mad I was talking to another guy. How do I know if he likes me or where I stand with him? Does he like me? Why's he so mad/jealous when I hang out with other guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he's attracted towards you, duh.!
    But I wouldn't choose an extremely jealous like this for a good relationship because later on they tends to become possessive.
    So that's just my opinion but do what your heart tells you to do.
    Good luck :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, yeah he definitely likes you. Maybe he is just too scared to ask you out. Guys sometimes want the girl's to make the first move. As for the jelousy he is trying to make sure all the other guys dont ask you out before him.

What Guys Said 2

• Jealousy is the product of two things: fear and insecurity. If he is acting that way, it is an indicator that he is interested in you, but that isn't a good thing considering he probably views you as something to obtain, rather than be with. If you're alright with never seeing your guy friends after you date, and probably never have any friends he approves of, and basically want to walk on egg shells around him, then totally date him.

• definetely he does but he's da jelly type as u said. he's afraid u might end up start flirtin wid those other guys

What Girls Said 1

• He has 'feelings' for you because otherwise he wouldn't spend his time on getting into your business like that, but he sounds really immature to me, so I don't know talk to him about your problem, its not weird to ask him why he's acting this way