I am a young guy who wants to marry and have kids?

Just got out of a serious two year relationship and it really opened my eyes to love as cheesey as it sounds. I love the idea of raising a child and have a bestfriend as a wife. Have amazing sex all the time. I'm 22 am I crazy for thinking this?

Most Helpful Girl

• nope you're ain't crazy

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, people usually start having families when they're in their 20s. But unless you're rich, I'd advise against it.

• I won't graduate college till 27 went the military route. I wouldn't have a kid till I was 27 but as far as marriage I'd do it before while in college.

• Going to school using the GI Bill? Dats smart. Good luck to you man.

What Girls Said 5

• That's chill but you should finish school if you haven't already all that is going to be expensive especially a kid. So get a good education and find a girl who has too so you can get good careers!

• Engineering major so I'll be making good money. I went the military route though and won't graduate till I'm 27. I''d get married in college but wouldn't even think of having a kid until I'm making 6 figures.

• No you're not crazy at all. If you're ready for getting married go for it i'm 19 and already married. To answer your question you're not young and I'm pretty sure you can take responsibilities.

• No, you have the right mind

• nope. we all get that sort of ideas but tbh its probably not the right time.

• No, buddy.
    It's not crazy.

What Guys Said 1

• Crazy? No. It's a wonderful thing.