Do guys find it unattractive if a girl likes metal, rock, or scremo music?

Such as Attila, The Amity Affliction, Asking Alexandria, Bullet for my Valentine, Buckcherry, Chelsea Grin, The Devil Wears Prada, Five-Hundreth Year, Halestorm, Papa Roach, Shinedown, I Prevail, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Like A Storm, Motionless In White, Mudvayne, The Offspring, Rage Against The Machine, Slipknot, System Of A Down, Upon A Burning body, Thousand Foot Crutch, You Me At SIx... etc
I named a lot just incase you don't know some of them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bullet for my Valentine is my friggin' favorite band of all time! I like stuff heavier and lighter than that too. I actually recognize most of those bands and listen to them regularly! I would also add Of Mice and Men (Second and Sebring ftw!) to the list too :D
    If I met someone who liked Papa Roach, Bullet for My Valentine, and melodic metalcore stuff, I would be completely thrilled to hear that. Not many people listen to metal/rock/non-hip/non-rap and it would be awesome to know someone that does.

Even if the person listened to hip hop or something that I don't listen too, I wouldn't find it necessarily unattractive. I just wouldn't find it attractive. I'd be indifferent.

But if you meet a guy who listens to rock/metal/"heavier stuff," he'd almost certainly be thrilled to hear that you like that music too. And metal fans tend to be pretty uhh "passionate" about their music, so that's even better if you meet someone with the same music taste.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think people who like that kind of music usually attract other people who like that music lol
    I could never get into it and I've been trying to since high school (everyone in my school listened to it) but it's just not my style. My boyfriend listens to it though.
    I can having it as background music or in the radio, but I can't go out of my way and look up songs.

What Guys Said 7

• I find it unattractive for girls who like screamo but I never say anything about it I'll still date them though and if they love that music I let them be but it doesn't mean I won't do a quiet laugh when they say it's hardcore lol and I love metal, rock, goth, goth metal, rockabilly, folk metal etc.

• I'd marry her on the spot :P

• It's not my fav kind of music but I enjoy the songs where they actually sing, but pure screaming isn't for me.

• You have good taste

• Depends on the girl

• No I like girls that like metal makes her more attractive to me

• yes because you are a poser

What Girls Said 2

• If your honest about your dislikes you should find a guy is attracted to metal, rock, and scremo music. Trust me I've found some, they are also awesome!

• This is coming from a girl who likes girls, if that counts at all: I find it kind of quirky actually. Although it would be a bummer if we couldnt at least relate on some music. by the way, not sure if you'd like this music since its not reaaaally the genre you listed, but you should look up "la dispute" and "touche amore". They are two of my favorite bands. Saw them live recently :)