A simple question?

I'm 23 and dating a 20 year old. She said she's a virgin but i don't believe it and my friends don't either. I consider myself a gentlemen and i got the personality of the 40 year old virgin movie main guy. I'm no virgin myself but i am a gentlemen. The thing with this girl is she talks way to dirty. She talks about d1cks a lot like she can be "john go suck a d1ck dude". One time i was late for a dinner date with her and she text me "hey if you don't hurry up i will bang the next guy passing by". She has tattoos and a tongue piercing.

Am i exaggerating? or am i correct here? some friends do say personality is just silly but I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• If she says she's a virgin then she is. Virginity is a stupid social construct anyways. It really doesn't matter if she is one or not and its disheartening to see you trying so hard to figure out if she's lying or not

Most Helpful Guy

• By the stereotypical standards, you could easily make the assumption that she is not a virgin, but honestly, does that really matter? I'm christian and hold true to my beliefs, but you might hesitate when you hear me talk with my friends. I quote a lot of family guy and my language can be pretty lewd. Yet, I don't act the way that I speak. It can be confusing to look at. So she just might be more liberal in her thinking and with the tattooed, but whether or not a girl is free to have sex or not, that is her own choice regardless of how she acts.

What Girls Said 6

• This question seems really familiar. Did you forget your old password or something?

• It shouldn't matter. Whatever her reason, she wants you to believe she's a virgin. Who cares? What she did sexually before she met you is irrelevant

• Well lying at the beginning of a relationship is something to worry about

• I agree with CheerGirl, there's a difference between lies and "None of your damn business" Does anyone have a right to ask who anyone has been with? Are we going to request resumes now, and start saying we need to ask who you had sex with and why? Are we going to be sending a cover letter with our Sexsume?

A lie may save the relationship by saying a low number or none at all instead of telling someone direct you disagree on his / her right to have such a deep look into her past.

• Wow two down votes from the morality police.

• You cannot say she is not because of her personality or language...

• Virgins don't have to be all sweet and innocent.
    If she says she is one then she must be. Why would it matter to you anyway if you're not one yourself.

• hey, I am a virgin and i talk like that all the time so do my friends. try to trust her

• Tbh she sounds weird. Maybe she tries to impress you in a really weird way.
    I wouldn't date her tbh

What Guys Said 4

• She's probably not a virgin but I've also known girls who have only been with toys, and the "damage" would make you think otherwise. Frankly she could have done group shows, web cam getting off for money, sent tons of nudes, sucked 100's of guys off, and worn whatever a group of men left her out into public like a skim cream, and still have never had a schlong in that cooter. So tell me this. What's your definition of Virgin? I dated a girl 15 years ago that gave up her azz to anyone that wanted it, while still going to church swearing her love tunnel was still a virgin.

This is why you don't ask those questions. lol

• It's not because she's big mouthing about sex that she isn't a virgin.
    But if you don't believe her (about virginity or whatever) , why do you date her?

By the way, virginity is overvalued.

• Hey bro she might be virgin bc virgins overacts about sexual stuff like showing off bc they actually haven't done it... and don't judge her by piercings and tattoos by the way it's good to hear that your a gentleman 😊 👍

• Just put your dick in her mouth to shut her up.