Girls, Next Step Move on or Wait for it to fail?

I had recently met up with a women we actually dated 3 years ago. We met up last month to just hangout, but things quickly became clear we still had feeling for eachother. She wasn't in the best relationship, but i didn't try to end it she did that on her own. Then she started seeing me a lot and calling and texting me a lot. But then one week all of a sudden her ex starts coming into the picture She would blow off plans made and turn her phone off so she didn't have to hear it. The guy lost his job and before they broke up she was actually paying for his apartmernt and other things because he would just go and blow money on all types of things. They would go out to eat everyday or go and do something expensive event tho he was going through all the money he had left. When she finally left him he still didn't get a job and evenutally got evicted. But thats when she started going back to him helping him mover because he has no car letting him spend the night in the guest house. All the effection she was showing me was now gone we would hang out an constanlty she was on her phone texting him. Then she started getting pissed at me with about every little thing i did right or wrong she would get pissed. I met up with her a few days ago and i asked her what was going on are you and this guy getting back together now, she looked and said i dont know yet. It was kind of shock so i started acting weird natuarrly its hard to hear that. So the next day i ask her if she wants to get her stuff and she said she was busy and i left it at that. Then 2 hours latershe said can we just do that now, so she comes over and i go to hand her the stuff and she doesn't have my stuff with her then she says not right now we can do that later and she wants to hang out so im confused about whats going on then she asks why im acting weird and i told her its tuff to do this when the girl i want is going back to someone i dont think is good for her. When i said that she flipped on me and the makes me take her home and say im sorry i need space so now im just like wtf happened. What did i do wrong?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• just move on.

What Girls Said 2

• Break up with her. She's not caring about your feelings and she KNOWS what she is doing.. I promise. She probably wants to break up but she's a pansy because she knows you're going to be upset. My best friend does this sh*t all the time and it's very annoying.

• well you did nothing wrong but show her more affection that she deserves.. she is confused give her her space literary even if she says she doesn't want any.. let her think things through