If a girl or guy told you she loves you on the first date?

after 3 months of texting and talking, how would you react? Run away or stay around?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would stay. I wouldn't fuck with someone's feelings. Running away gives the impression that you are a coward and it shows you are afraid to confront your own feelings. Not a charming characteristic if you ask me. Plus who wants to be with a person who bails? When times get rough and you need someone to lean on, do you honestly think someone who runs from fears and feelings, will be your rock when you need them? I highly doubt it! This only shows that when things get tough for that particular individual, and they feel overwhelmed, they become unavail. Again who wants that? That shows no stability as well as no balls👍

• true about hurting the other persons feelings if running away. but you won't be taken seriously in the first place if you told someone you love them the first time you meet. its takes a lot of time to love someone inside and out, hence the running away. this act is not very mature, more childish adolescent

• I don't think that there's a specific time frame or set quota if you will, for falling in love. The heart knows what it feels. If your heart and soul feel connected to that person that's gonna be the one thing that matters. Not time. But I'm sure your right about not being taken seriously.

Most Helpful Guy

• Right on the first date is a bit hasty hmm.. Even if you'd been talking on the phone there's still many things that need getting adjusted to when meeting in real life.

Seems a bit desperate. I wouldn't run away, but it'll be awkward... and probably kill any momentum we had going before that.

What Girls Said 10

• If I Liked him enough and I believed that with '3 months' and Still hopefully Counting and Courting here, dear, that if he told me the Three little words that I would have hoped along the love line to hear, that I would be very happy and my heart would be beating a mile a minute And... Stay around.
    However, I have been in sour ball situations that with a First date, the guy has told me This with a Kiss and the very next day when I tell him it is too fast, maybe we should be Friends First, it is because I wasn't that crazy about him to begin with and with This... I have broken his heart as I... Run away.
    Good luck. xx

• To be honest, a couple of guys have told me that and I just ignored it, I know it's kind of meh but I didn't know if they were joking or not, I would just laugh and play it off. I don't enjoy it when someone tells me that and I'm not dating them, it just makes dating them more pressured and if you don't end up dating them you look like the bad person.

• It's possible to fall in love after 3 months.

For every one that time varies.

I'd feel great and flattered but chances are, I might not feel the same.
    Eventually I will if this person grows on me enough.

I'd stick around.

• I'd b a little scared. Tread carefully. But I would stay. Just be careful. Huge red flag, but not break up status

• It's infatuation not love

• Run away...

• If I felt the same or really liked them, stay of course! I'd think it was cute

• I would tell them that I'm flattered but I need more time to get to know them

• Id stay around, but just take it easy

• i would run away.

What Guys Said 5

• I would be very wary that she moved too fast.

• If I felt the same way it wouldn't matter at what point she told me, I'd be glad, if I didn't it wouldn't matter either, I'd be concerned with stringing her along.

• Id most likely stick around , not run away.

• She loves your words. Never know could be a great thing

• It's possible, but see how she. he acts around you. A lot of times people who say this are insecure and desperate and will have mood swings.

But if they really do care and they are stable, why not?