Guys, If you were talking every day then bam nothing in the last couple.. what should I think? Move on or just wait?

Was dating this guy who had broken up with his girlfriend a few months prior to us meeting. She caused a bit of drama claiming to be pregnat but they took DNA test and is is not his.. In that process he found that she actually cheated on him while they were together.. Since him finding all of this out we had still been talking text or phone at least every day for the last couple of weeks.. I am not giving him any presure as to persue any more of a releationship besides just talking and getting to know ea other better. I was hearing from him every day, and then suddenly I have not heard a peep from him in the last couple.. he did not even respond to my message. Should I move on or just wait?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• I think sometimes you just exhaust things to say when you have been intense for awhile.

If you still like em stick around. You just need some time to gain things to talk about is all.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't believe in suddenly or out of the blue. These things don't just happen instantly, so if he did just stop texting you, it was premeditated. At this point, reestablishing contact is key so let him cool down for a few days then actually call him. It will look more personal and might actually throw him off a little. More importantly, he won't be able to hide the real reason why he's not messaging you. Most likely it's nothing so don't react to nothing.

• suddenly? if it happened suddenly then first thing i'd assume's he ws dead (seriously... i tend to think this when someone doesn't respond to me for a long time)

anyway if u text continuouslyand he doesn't respond then yeah... i don't see any point keep insistin :|