There is this guy at work who is confusing me?

So me and him have been working at the same place, we see eachother a few times a week. Anyway, long story short I felt like he didn't like me as a person so I tried to talk to him about it, he apologised and said next week he will take me out. So I didn't hear from him and went on another date.. So this weekend I was catching up with my best friend (who works with me), and he came in and is like 'what you girls talking about?' so I said oh just my date I went on last night.. he got mega pissed and was like who said you can go on a date? so i said to him i am not his blah blah. After that conversation he asked me on a date that night.. it was really good. We went out to eat and then we stayed out together (nothing happened!! just cuddling and talking lol). Anyway, he said he had an amazing time and we parted ways, he mentioned he's going to take me somewhere special for my birthday. So now, he just hasn't spoken to me.. he texted me a few times but stopped replying. Do you think I am wasting my time? I feel like I am.

Most Helpful Guy

• Make sure you're going out with guys who actually want to put in the time with you. I feel like the guys you might be seeing aren't of the highest quality. If a guy is interested, he'll keep your attention and make sure to take you out.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're wasting your time.

What Guys Said 1

• Do you go on a date with all guys? One guy asked you for a date, you went. This guy asked you, you went... What is that? i didn't get.
    I guess you just dont want to be single, that's all. :)

What Girls Said 2

• He is not interested in you. He just wants everyone to like him. He seems like he has an inflated ego lol
    Just do not waste your time. Move on.

• He sounds like a dick. I would drop him.