Girls, how to get a beautiful girlfriend I want?

i want a love and beautiful girlfriend. how to get a beautiful girlfriend. any ideas?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Think about this looks eventually goes away. But in all respect you can get a beautiful girl because every girl I THINK Aid beautiful in theit own way. MAKE SURE, she has a great personlaity, morals and all of that.

What Girls Said 8

• Well, I mean they're all their own people, so short of being batman there's no way to win over all girls with one trick...
    I reccommend working on yourself and boosting your confidence before anything else. Eventually you'll find someone with mutual interests who you also find physically appealing, then you just really got to be yourself.

• Beauty is only skin deep. If you go after someone just because she's beautiful but don't have anything to talk about, it's going to get boring fast. You want to look beyond the surface and see if you can have fun or if you have anything in common with this person.

Also being rich or attractive would help.

• Well of course when you first meet her all you will see is her looks but after that you have to do your best to tune that out and see if there are other things about her that you like. You have to remember things she says and show that you like her as a person.

Pretty girls can usually tell if you are just impressed with her looks or actually talking to her/ treating her like a person and listening to her words. Every man she interacts with like her for her looks so you won't even be on her radar unless you bring something a little more unique to the table.

• By being the handsome boyfriend that SHE wants. Respect, confidence, etc.

• Be yourself

• Stalk a girl, figure out what she likes, put it in the middle of a snare trap, and wait

• Once u meet a girl compliment her

• Honestly? That girl that you find so beautiful probably looks at herself in the mirror every day and asks why no one likes her. Once you find a girl you like, go for her. It's a double standard, I know, but you have to talk to her first! Nine times out of ten the girl will be so happy someone has taken interest. Just find a girl you like and go for it. Don't be shy, you've got this.

• why double standard if i love her?