My dad keeps driving around to find me?

I'm 19. I make my own money but live with my parents because they have a nice big places with lots of rooms and I can save money instead of renting an apartment for myself so why not. However, if I were to go outside of the house after 6pm, my dad would get in his car and DRIVE AROUND the city trying to find me! He doesn't even call or text me, he'll just trying to find me in a whole big county wtf? He found me sometimes and tell me to get home early and leaves. It's so annoying like seriously! How do I effectively tell him to stop?

Most Helpful Guy

• You move out or respect your parents rules.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to move out.

He'll always see you as his baby girl if you live there.

What Guys Said 2

• Your age 19 as long as you can protect yourself and not get hurt by anyone i see there shouldn't be a problem that is silly to go around looking for you.

• His house his rules.

What Girls Said 1

• sit him down and have a sophisticated proper and rational talk. Tell him that you know he is just being a parent and worries about safety for his children. Let him know that you feel confident and that you are growing up and deserve his trust to go out on your own. At the most if he's still worried just text him where you will be going or text him just reassuring your fine. He's just being a dad