Do you think it is weird if someone claims to be a Christian and takes a vacation alone with their boyfriend?

How many couples take vacations and don't have sex on them? I mean clearly that makes no sense otherwise...

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the person. I'm a Christian waiting until marriage and I know taking a vacation alone with my boyfriend would be a terrible idea. But there are other couples who have more willpower and it wouldn't be bad for them

• I can't message you?

• Just message me? I'm romanemperor

• I tried and I couldn't. I changed the settings on my thing though and you should be able to message me now

Most Helpful Guy

• There are many kinds of Christians out there, and sadly only a few of them truly try to follow God's will.

What Girls Said 6

• I would be skeptical but people know their own limits, so a vacation is really a vacation. It's not a free pass to go leave your morals and have sex haha.

• Some people view certain aspects of religion to be less important than others. Or, perhaps she sews him up in a bunting bag every night. Or they put her father's broadsword in between them.

• My sister is somewhat religious but also goes out with her boyfriend.

Depends on each individual. She follows other things in the religion but when it comes to her boyfriend, she makes exceptions.

• No, that's actually pretty common for couples who were raised as Christian to go on vacation together

You're right vacation to a lot of people = travel, relaxation and sex

Which is why I must point out that sex before marriage is statistically one of the most disobeyed teachings of the bible for Christans

Many believe it is outdated and/or just impossible to follow due to media and progressiveness when it comes to past taboo things

With that being said it's widely accepted and instead of trying to pretend that we are a perfect nation churches or Christian parents have implemented safe sex teachings along side with abstinence because it's unrealistic to think that it's not a possibility that they will have sex before marriage

It's okay, no one is perfect and I'm certain every religion has sayings that are highly disobeyed
    I also like to point out that one may notice differences in people who are associated with a religion due to upbringing and one who practices

• God's word is never outdated.. and you are anon.. why?

• RomanEmperor89

I am NOT surprised, and I said they CLAIM to be a Christian.

I can say I'm black, doesn't mean I am.

• I dont know how to find you

MaryJne

• So you know what determines whether a person is a Christian or not? Their relationship with God. If they love God, and have accepted Jesus as their savior, then they are Christian. They are still human and they still sin, and you don't have the right to judge them.

• its not weird. you dont have to have sex just because you're on vacation.

What Guys Said 1

• Christians are liars and hypocrites. They're also mentally ill. No surprises here.