Guys, Be 100% honest! What do you first notice when you meet a girl?

• Eyes
    44% (36)
  • Personality
    14% (11)
  • Clothes
    6% (5)
  • Height/Weight
    22% (18)
  • Attitude
    2% (2)
  • Hair
    7% (6)
  • Teeth
    5% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the first thing I usually notice is usually her eyes BUT I voted clothes for the reason that they tell me the most about her personality compared to other easily visible features so I try to evaluate her based on her outfit. Judging by her clothes I can tell if she's preppy, emo, goth, a hippy, a slut, etc. And before any bitches launch into their little pre-written tirade about slut-shaming that they're going to copy and paste off of Jezebel or some other feminist site, you know damn well if I went around in all black with my nails painted black and wearing eyeliner you'd assume I was a goth. So why the fuck should I not assume the bitch with her ass and titties on display is a slut? Wear a whore's uniform and we will assume you're a whore.

What Guys Said 38

• That's a loaded question. It totally depends on the girl. For instance, If I meet a women with beautiful eyes, they are the first thing I notice. If I meet a women with giant breasts, they are obviously the first thing I notice. Etc, etc.

Most women try to accentuate SOMETHING. Maybe their hair or lips. It always depends on the woman!

• literally like just what she looks like overall. this is when i literally just walk right in front of a girl and thats it.

• The very first thing I notice about a girl is her eyes and then her smile. It's the reason I do double takes and sometimes triple takes when I first see a girl. What gets me attracted to her and makes me want her is her personality. That is as honest as I can be.

• Eh... I can't really narrow it down to one of those things. Personality and attitude usually take quite some time to learn. Clothes aren't really all too important as long as they aren't outrageously wild or obnoxious. As far as the facial features and hair, I think they all have to work together collectively. If there was an option for "face" then I'd pick it because the collective facial features and qualities of a woman are what I notice first.

• Personality but I am giving up on trying to find the right girl. 😞

• Well you'd notice all her features before noticing her personality unless you can't see her...

If depends tbh, if she was very overweight then it would spring to mind first, if she average then it wouldn't cross my mind at all.

If we're talking about an average girl who just turned up next to me it would be eyes/face.

• The first thing i notice about a girl first is ALWAYS her hair. First hair, then overall face, then body, then her personality.

But how good of hair she has literally decides wether or not I'm going to date her.

• No one can identify a personality and atitude in some little time, impossible.

You dont have the 2 options that i want... Smile and ass. : c

• i notice what is most notable, really.

• First her looks, if she is facing me I notice her face. Otherwise it's her 'curves' ;)

Then when we start talking her personality, if she's outgoing or not etc.

• I have no idea how some people claim they notice personality before looks. Though I can certainly understand someone being turned off really fast by a shitty personality no matter how good the girl looks.

• I notice her looks in general. Out of the given, though, I'd say weight (not to sound shallow, and I do like girls with extra pounds, but for anyone of either sex to be too heavy is unhealthy), then I'd see how her personality is (including attitude).

• Chose eyes only because the entire face wasn't an option.

I don't know too many people that really notice personality first outside of online situations. Men always notice your beauty first.

• Face. I am super cereal.

• Very surprised about eyes being currently at the top. I don't really notice that until after I see most of the other things on the list. For me, it came close between attitude and hair, but chose attitude because I rarely register her hair colour/style before then, unless it's unusual.

• Face and body shape.

• Personality most definitely with me , But all guys will have different opinions

• her face totally i guess in my country were not white so not many of us have the different color eyes thing, maybe light brown but when u say eyes do u mean like if i see a spark in it or sum?

• Eyes then personality in that order :)

• Those eyes

• I tend to notice eyes first. Have something for blue eyes.

• Face and overall body type.

• Always the face first.

• Personality...

• Appearance than her personality. She should carry herself with class.

• Eyes and face in general... after that I notice other things like her attitude and personality

• If i'm honest, boobs and face

• Eyes basically I look at her face first lol.

• Body, boobs, back to body then face.

• A girls eyes is usually the first feature I notice on a woman.

• More from Guys
    8