Girls, what does this girl want?

This girl I have been talking to wants to hang out, i asked her if she was free at all this week and she said you think of something fun to do and i'll let you know when I'm free. What does that even mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She wants you to plan the date. Too many men put the ball back in her court by making her plan it, essentially by asking her when she's free. It's a huge turn-off. Be a man and say, "How about Saturday at 7pm? We can get dinner. :)" Be direct. Be the man so she can be feminine and loving.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• She is trying to be flirty, however she wants to keep her options open while you come up with something fun to do. It does also sound like she might be interested in going out with you to hang out, but she wants to figure out what you want to go do before she commits to any plans.

0|0
    0|0
  • it sounds like a yes! :)

0|0
    0|0
    • what should i ask her to do though?

• find out what she is interested in if you don't already know and think of a place you can go out to that is related to that. like for example if you take her out to eat ask her what kind of food/atmosphere she's into and pick a restaurant based on that

• She wants you to pick what to do and if she wants to do it, she will be free I guess┬┐ that's a confusing text...

0|0
    0|0
  • she wants you to plan the date

0|0
    0|0
  • Be precise

0|0
    0|0
  • That means yes.

0|0
    0|0