She always texts right after date?

Within half an hour of our dates, weve been on 3 so far she always texts me. I dont find it annoying, I like it but at the same time I dont. It means I dont really have a break from texting or seeing her. Is it a good sign though that she takes the iniative to text soon after the date, does that mean she likes me?

bump
bump 2

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, she likes you. She likes you so much that she doesn't care about seeming too eager. You've found the Holy Grail of women and you're still not satisfied.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you found a girl who doesn't play games and waits 3 days to contact or whatever silly rules some people follow.

She's just excited and happy about the dates and keeps in contact. That's to be expected after 3 dates that's gone good. Don't make this into a problem when it's not. If you are still together in 4 months and she messages you 30 times a day then it's time to adjust things, but not now.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• If she isn't checking in on you every waking moment then I don't see much harm in it. She's thinking about you, hence why she is going ahead and texting you, so I think its a good sign.

I always text a girl a little after the date to make sure they got home alright. If she texts me first, its typically just a message saying she had a good time.