Girls, why do you think it's cute for guys to be jealous?

A lot of girls have said it's cute when a guy is jealous, why is it cute?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate jealous guys. at the beginning of every relationship i look for signs on jealousy. 99% of the time, if they get jealous of my friends or me going out on a Saturday night, i legit dump them.

i've been with jealous guys - really not worth the headache at all.

What Girls Said 19

• I don't think that's cute. It's troubling to me, actually. I should be able to have male friends and coworkers. I should be able to do things on my own without having to check in every ten minutes.

• No, jealously has no part in a well grounded, trusting relationship. If you are jealous, you are saying I can't trust them, that's not good.

• As long as it's not the getting angry or crying or out of control jealousy. Because then it's a problem.

• Ew! It's not cute! It makes the guy to appear as an insecure psycho. Jealous people actually don't love you. They just want to own and control you.

• Cuz it shows he cares and in interested. little ego boost.

As long as he doesn't take it over board, I ain't got time for that. That would make me disappear in a flash, never to return.

A bit of jealousy is healthy and good. Creepy= not good.

• It's not cute when a guy is jealous. It's sexy and confident and respectful when a guy trusts me. I'll never cheat, but if a guy treats me like I'm going to, we're not going to last.

• I don't purposely try to make my boyfriend jealous, but it's cute when he does because it shows that he cares, and wants me to himself. It makes me feel special lol

• Most guys rarely show any actual emotions to other people. So, we may get insecure about the guy liking us. Being jealous shows that you care and we find it cute that you care.

• I don't think it's very cute. It's flattering if it happens now and then in a light way, but there's no way I'd encourage it or provoke it.

• For me, i think it shows how much a man really likes me, and how he dont want anyone else to be around or take me from him.

• I think its cute cause then you know he won't let you go

• Girls find it cute when a guy is jealous because it means they care. And that's what every girl wants. To know that their guy cares about them.

• Cause it shows he cares

• They mean it like "Aww... he's so jealous, I find it amusing and cute"

• I do not find this cute but I can understand jealously.

• Because they want to feel wanted.

• same reason guys find a girl cute when she is pissed

• It's cute to an extent. It's cute because it shows that you care a lot about us and don't want anyone else taking us away from you. Now, there is a fine line between being a little jealous and controlling and punching someone out for just looking at their girl, now that's not cute.

• I don't think it is.