Do I have a right to be mad?

My boyfriend always likes this girls pictures on instagram. Every picture, every selfie, she looks like his favorite celebrity/dream girl (Taylor swift) and I'm black so nowhere close to looking like her... not just her either he just likes every picture with a pretty girl. I know he likes guys and his friends pictures too but he has a girl friend so I don't think he should be liking other girls selfies!! And the Taylor swift girl is on his Twitter and he's always liking her posts and talking with her (I'm pretty sure they used to date too...) I donthave a twitter but his is public... am I justified in being really pissed off and not trusting him?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's liking their pics but he's you and not with them, I think it means something. But if you don't like it and he knows it, I think that it's reasonable for him to consider to stop doing it.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's just liking her pictures, it's not like he's having sex with her. If it bothers you, talk to him about it and say you'd rather he didn't contact her as much.

But, 1. You need to learn to be more secure, he hasn't done anything untrustworthy, and 2. It's his twitter and he has the right to turn around and say no and keep liking the pictures and doing what he wants. Since it's not cheating, there's no reason he shouldn't be able to do it and if he says that he wants to continue doing it, then you either need to learn to deal with it or finish it.

What Guys Said 1

• You have a right to be mad. The trusting part your overreacting.

What Girls Said 0