What kind of flowers sends the best message?

I read a brilliant article a couple of months back on the meaning of flowers and such.

For example, 1 red rose means "I love you" or something like that.

What kinda flowers would you girls love to receive?

What kinda flowers would be best for a first date?

Would sunflowers suffice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sunflowers are happy and very fun! I love getting sunflowers...it shows the guy cares but isn't overwhelming me with an "I Love You" flower (assuming this is at the beginning of a relationship). Smaller sunflowers are generally nicer...but the big ones work too. They are just more akward to deal with in a vase later.

What Girls Said 3

• Personally I would love a guy to give me lillies or an orchad because it is diffrent and original. Roses are nice but I think the other options would make my heart jump that much more!

• Sunflowers are so lovely. I'd adore it if a guy gave me sunflowers! They're such a happy flower. Reminds me of warm days in summer..what a lovely thoughtful gift.

• sunflowers are pretty, or lilies, or carnations... more casual... roses are very serious

daisies are nice too. just go with bright colours like blue or yellow or pink or white.

What Guys Said 3

• Well I have never given flowers on a first date, I do know people who have though, and well it didn't work out for them, they got the old lets just be friends. I wouldn't give flowers if I were you, its only a date and that is a very nice guy thing to do, so if you don't want end in the friend zone, just take her on a date and kiss at the end of the date, and don't even bother with flowers. But if you want to risk it and have a higher chance of getting to be her friend and not her bf, go for it, but if you want to get her to see you as a potential boyfriend then skip the flowers.

• first give white flower for peace and understanding

second yellow flower for friendship

third red flower for love and relationship.

Thnx

• When I give someone flowers, they mean what it says on the card and that's it.