What kind of flowers sends the best message?

I read a brilliant article a couple of months back on the meaning of flowers and such.

For example, 1 red rose means "I love you" or something like that.

What kinda flowers would you girls love to receive?

What kinda flowers would be best for a first date?

Would sunflowers suffice?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Sunflowers are happy and very fun! I love getting sunflowers...it shows the guy cares but isn't overwhelming me with an "I Love You" flower (assuming this is at the beginning of a relationship). Smaller sunflowers are generally nicer...but the big ones work too. They are just more akward to deal with in a vase later.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Personally I would love a guy to give me lillies or an orchad because it is diffrent and original. Roses are nice but I think the other options would make my heart jump that much more!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sunflowers are so lovely. I'd adore it if a guy gave me sunflowers! They're such a happy flower. Reminds me of warm days in summer..what a lovely thoughtful gift.

0|0
    0|0
  • sunflowers are pretty, or lilies, or carnations... more casual... roses are very serious

daisies are nice too. just go with bright colours like blue or yellow or pink or white.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Well I have never given flowers on a first date, I do know people who have though, and well it didn't work out for them, they got the old lets just be friends. I wouldn't give flowers if I were you, its only a date and that is a very nice guy thing to do, so if you don't want end in the friend zone, just take her on a date and kiss at the end of the date, and don't even bother with flowers. But if you want to risk it and have a higher chance of getting to be her friend and not her bf, go for it, but if you want to get her to see you as a potential boyfriend then skip the flowers.

0|0
    0|0
  • first give white flower for peace and understanding

second yellow flower for friendship

third red flower for love and relationship.

Thnx

0|0
    0|1
  • When I give someone flowers, they mean what it says on the card and that's it.

0|0
    0|0