Do girls play 'hot and cold' too?

Where a girl will be all flirty and talkative one day. with you, but then act all cold and not talkative the next day with you.

Is this something girls may do with a guy they like? Or is it mainly guys that do this?

There's a girl I work with who I think is doing this to me but I'm not sure yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't speak for all girls. Some girls like to play hard-to-get and make guy chase them. However, I do feel this behavior is more common in guys. A girl will usually not abruptly start being untalkative if she didn't start off that way. So maybe there's something that bothered her or she's afraid of annoying the guy or misinterpreted something, or maybe she's just not in the best mood that day. It doesn't hurt to ask how she's doing/if everything she's alright. :)

• i agree with this

• hmm well i don't think she's just 'having a bad day' cause i see her interacting with other employees just fine, but with me its like iceeeee. and just over the weekend she wasn't so cold with me. i hate games errr :P

What Girls Said 5

• i think both guys and girl do this
    boys do it to play with your feelings and girls act like this either to play with your feelings or because they're moody

• I don't play games and I haven't much dated guys who do. If anything, I'm too blunt, WYSIWYG.

• Girls are just moody. I don't think it ever has anything to do with the guy they like.

• So you don't think girls sometimes play games like this?

• Some girls love playing mind games like these. My advice? Ignore those girls. You don't need them.

• yes we do.

What Guys Said 1

• guess you haven't met any girl that does that lol.