Is it weird that I don't really care if I can get a girlfriend or not?

I am a 19 year old male. I have never had a girlfriend or even a kiss on the cheek. And at this point I am losing interest in having a sex or even getting a kiss. Its just pointless now. Should I worry?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all in my eyes, I'm pretty young myself and I have no desire in dating. Hell, I have never gotten kiss either. At this point in my life I keep to myself and just chill. I find leaning and stuff like that more intriguing anyway. Yeah, I know Nerd or whatever. But any who, you really won't some non-indepented lady to sit on your back? Meh, I don't want some non-indepented jerk hopping on mine. But, then again you don't want to wait to long because then you get the girls that are divorced and have like 2 or 3 kids. Just do what feels right.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that just means that you haven't met a female whom you liked, trusted and respected enough to actually want to be with them, and the feeling was mutual.

What Girls Said 1

• No. Don't give up though, you'll have more chances as you get older.

What Guys Said 2

• I feel the same way

• so its fine. worry about your own life right now. like college or getting a good job