Opinions on tall girls and short guys?

I've been talking to a guy who is 5'9" and im 5'11". I haven't met him yet but i feel like the height difference may be a little weird. I feel like there will be a lot of judging. Any opinions or experience with tall girls and short guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cons
    - short guy can't reach the cereal
    Pros
    - wild in the sac
    - fit into small places
    - know frodo

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think the size would matter. Of course youd get people teasing you, but I think you'd be okay. Plus it's not a major height difference anyways.
    Date who you want. Love who you want.

What Guys Said 5

• Well it depends. If he's one of them fragile ego types who feel threatened by someone taller than he is , then i suppose it's not gonna work out very well.
    If he's one of those secure types who know who he is and doesn't need to have his ego inflated every few minutes then it's probably gonna be okay.

There's no universal answer. It depends on the person.

Judging as in by the outside world?
    Seriously people are gonna judge either way , who gives a fuck.

• Since you're already caring about what other people think then you shouldn't even date him

• Don't fucking wear heels.

• Oh it's gone be awkward alright. I thank God I'm 6'4 and will never experience this

• It's not that bad. I'm a short guy and I've been with girls who are mostly taller than me. One was 5'10. It feels weird looking up at her, but it's kind of hot. She's a hot girl. I think you two will be alright.

• And you can wear heels. I mean I don't know if that guy cares, but I know I don't.

What Girls Said 0