Advice on faking being a 'bad boy'? Is it possible?

Any other advice? Is anything that can be done?
Any other views on this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Rarely smile, it's proven that women are more attracted to the brooding unhappy looking face. Be mysterious, rarely talk about yourself. Dress cool, modern. Don't style your hair, keep it only slightly longer than average and messy. Blonde is a bonus. Act confident and cocky.

• You don't like men who look happy?

• I wasn't be entirely serious with the ignorance is bliss thing.

• Haha okay, thanks for MHO <3

What Girls Said 2

• Don't, just don't. You won't be a bad boy, you'll be a power, and who likes a poser? Just because one woman writes a myTake doesn't mean you have to pretend to be something you're not.

• It's a question and plenty of girls agreed that that's the type of guy they want.

• Well lacking compassion and being somewhat selfish.

• That just isn't what appeals to me. I'm not the kind of woman to go out with a guy who I want to change, and a lot of the bad boy wanters want the bad boy to change for them. I prefer not to start on a back foot.

• I am a girl and i dont want one.

• What do you want?

• I would still just be yourself

• Well I'm not going to wear a fake beard. :P And if I could stop being an introvert I would have done that years ago.

What Guys Said 5

• If you are not a natural bad boy I don't think there is any point - I would look at my own personality and pick my strengths then play to them.

• You have to actually become one. Girls can smell fake.

• Just be confident and don't be a door mat that's about it

• there's nothing down that road buddy already been there... its no fun and leaves you empty.

• Yes it is possible, and I am doing it daily in my life for the past 6 years