Guys, Why do so many guys not use an actually picture for there profile pic?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• haha this is the perfect question for me

well I don't know about other guys but im shy, low self esteem all that blah blah
    and probably feel better knowing people are not looking at my pictures

0|0
    0|0
    • Low self esteem here too, but I've got to the point I don't care what kind of shit there thinking. about me.

• Show All
    • @asker No need for you to have low self esteem!!

• Se here. I may not show that I care, bit deep down inside I really do.

What Guys Said 11

• I stole this picture I'm actually a potato and ashamed of it because girls don't like potatoes :/
    c1.staticflickr.com/.../4985322023_aecdb48f53.jpg

3|1
    0|0
  • Cuz i'm to ashamed of my ugly smug of a face so I chose this creepy cat as my profile pic... here's my #theme song LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSMCRD35ch4

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably because they don't want their face to be seen across the internet. They want to be anonymous.
    I think that both genders have quite a bit of default pictures on their account, and for good reason. I don't really care if people see me or figure out who I am, but many others do.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't care either. But o see where your coming from.

• Trolls, in a word... same reason a lot of girls don't.

0|1
    2|0
  • I used to have one but I got rid of it. Got bored of it and since I'm not the most photogenic indivual in existance I figured I couldn't be bothered to take a new one. People said some pretty nice things about my looks though. First time I actually received compliments from anyone other than myself... lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cos we're all ugly bastards!! LOL!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like how I look

0|0
    0|0
    • You should. You are the one who chooses how you look to others. You don't. look confident, they point it out. Look confident and they see a handsome young man who's proud of himself.

• Plus I'm too lazy to put my picture up

• That's is a great reason!!! LOL

• What are you talking about?

0|0
    0|1
    • Your nuts. Put a shirt on weirdo!!! You are not cite shirtless as you might think.

• Show All
    • I don't have boobs, so... I don't.

• He can wear what he wants QA, just let him be hun

• Because there is no need uploading one

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys (and girls for that matter) are shy and dont want people to put a face to the words. It's the internet, nuff said.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because i am ugly !

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't agree, whether I know what you look like or not!!! ;)