Would you date a person of the opposite sex that is obese or overweight?

• Yes
    34% (13)16% (6)25% (19)Vote
  • No
    45% (17)62% (23)53% (40)Vote
  • As long as they are working on losing weight.
    21% (8)22% (8)22% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Overweight yes. Obese no. I'm more about personality and lifestyle. I want my significant other to be healthy. They don't have to be a fitness nut because I am not one. But they have to care about themselves too. I dated a guy who was once obese but lost a lot of weight. He was really kind and sensitive. Real nice guy. Attractiveness is important, and it does play a role. I'm not saying I'm looking for washboard abs or anything. Personally I like men who seem sturdy. With a little extra weight. It's more to hold on to, and more comfortable to cuddle with. My current boyfriend is very thin. But eats like he should be obese. And I like him just the way he is.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, no I wouldn't.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• No, not attracted to them. If that makes me shallow, okay, so be it.

2|2
    0|0
  • if health is in the vision then i wouldn't mind. id even support him all the way. if he's a lazy ass who wallows in self pity then no thanks.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a sports-addict, so I keed somebody who can keep it up with me. Running, walking on mountains, dancing, etc.

I wouldn't like it if he couldn't or wouldn't come with me here and there. Or if he couldn't keep uo with my pace.-.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, if i were single.
    I know how it feels to be overweight and no one giving you a chance because of how you look.
    As long as they were working on getting healthier, I wouldn't have an issue with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, because I would not find them attractive sexually and they wouldn't be able to fit my lifestyle.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. It doesn't bother me.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as he works out and eats healthy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I weight 130 and my boyfriend weights 250. I don't care one bit. I lost weight. He's the one who became self conscious about it until I straightened his insecurities out. It's no big!!! he's super warm and comfy and I love it (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Overweight yes, Obese no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind if he's overweight. It'll be fun to get fit together :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No I won't

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't find obesity attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably would. I'm obese myself

0|0
    0|0
  • They can come see me after they've exercised half of the weight off

0|1
    0|0
  • LOl at the males answers

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Im not saying no to be an ass, but I feel like if you don't care how about yourself how can you care about me kind of thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Define 'overweight'? Like a pound outside their ideal range, or very clearly fat?

(the answer is no)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes since all but 2 of my exes would have been considered at least overweight. My girlfriend now who I know is the one is a bbw

0|0
    0|0
  • No i wouldn't. I'll only date average weight girls (or close to it).

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby yes, obese no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao at Wk in comments, Hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • Overweight yes but not any bigger than I am. I am not obese and would not date anyone obese.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never ever ever ever ever. EVER.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. But only since I'm desparate. And even then I wouldn't ideally think of being with them long term.

0|1
    0|0
  • overweight yes, obese no. so long as I find her attractive, then I will date her. I do not generally find people with no profiles attractive...

0|0
    0|0
  • Size shouldn't matter, as long as both people care for each other

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more ok with overweight... not obese.

0|0
    0|0