Girls, To those of you who are studious, introverted and have beliefs and passion, what personality traits make you interested, or attracted to a guy?

Drawn out question, I know. But still, what the question says.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely a sense of humor as the number one personality trait. Has to be independent and mature. I appreciate if he is goal oriented and knows what he wants, and what he needs to do to get there. I also find it attractive if he is willing to teach and explain his passions and hobbies to me, regardless of what they are. Someone who is patient and not self- centered. Has to be caring and willing to step up to the plate to show he's worth tearing my brain away from the books for a moment to help de- stress.

As for more personal preferences that will definitely vary, I prefer a Christian republican.

What Girls Said 5

• When I see him doing his own thing.
    For example, if he is in a classroom., he is studying, not trying to be the class clown. Making conversations but not the weird ones.

• Someone who can make me laugh, but won't go out of their way to constantly make jokes. Someone who is as much of a geek as I am. Someone very affectionate and kind.

• Humorous and unpredictable but hold the same top values with me.

• Handsome, kind, Baptist, loving

• I like a guy that can protect me, kind, and reliable. And a guy that is not too close with women but sure do has lots of woman liking him.