Girls honestly don't bs would you?

Your 18 and a 17 year old guy tried who's 5'7 tall tried hurting you over a rumor. He instead took off his anger on your car and broke a window of the car. Your boyfriend who's 20 and 5'11 tall came to your school. He confronted the kid and all his friends since they too had the kids back. Your boyfriend didn't back down and instantly took off and punched the kid twice in the face and a fight begun. Seconds into the fight your boyfriend tripped on a stop sign pole and fell on his back. As he was getting back up the kid took advantage of it and punched your boyfriend on the face while he was half way up. That lead to an instant black eye. Your boyfriend still got back into the fight and kept fighting. The cops then came and everyone ran. The next day the whole school is laughing at you and the your boyfriend saying he lost etc.

How would you honestly feel about this? embarrassed or shy or how? would you think any less of your boyfriend etc

Most Helpful Girl

• I would dump the shitty excuse for a boyfriend.

What sort of "man" goes out of his way to pick fights with teenagers over a damaged vehicle?

If that man had any brains, he'd know violence solves nothing. Should have hauled the little prick's parents to court and sued their asses for raising a shitbag that thinks damaging other people's property us a ok. Let THEM deal with their scrote.

Furthermore, I have FAR better judgement not to get involved with a violent idiot, so I wouldn't even be in such a situation in the first place.

Most Helpful Guy

• first of all y their heights matter?
    another question? y he wanted to hurt her t da first place?

anyway... apart from those questions... in my opinion both should be arrested. this 17 yo guy coz he broke a window's car without a reason... and this 20 yo guy for initiatin physical violence

What Girls Said 5

• I think I'd need to start dating someone who doesn't hit kids.

I'd be totally embarrassed by the whole situation. Who goes to a school and punches kids? A fucking idiot man-child, that's who.

• I wouldn't really care I mean, at the end of the day in a fight someone has to "lose" and it just sucks people are extremely immature about it. I wouldn't think less of my boyfriend as he even had the guts to stand up for me in the first place x

• I'd break up with him for being stupid enough to pick a fight instead of just letting me go to the police in the first place and get the punk ass bitch for vandalism

• I think he shouldn't have punched the kid. That's kinda stupid and immature.
    And yes I would feel embarrassed not because he "lost" but how he reacted and also disappointed

• i would not care.

What Guys Said 3

• Great. OP being a phaggot again

• OP got styled and now he's being fgt about it

• What a pathetic situation. Both these guys are children.