Guys, how many of you only require a girl to be physically attractive to you in order for you to date her?

In other words it doesn't matter what their personality is or that you don't have much inm common, as long as she looks hot to you you'll date her?

• Yes, as long as she looks hot to me i don't care what kind of personality she has. i will date her.
  • No, personality is just as important as looks to me. i look at both before i decide i want to date her
  • No, personality is more important than looks to me. Looks don't matter much to me when dating a girl.
  • See results (for girls)

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely not me. Yes I need to be physically attracted to her, but it wouldn't matter how beautiful she is. If we are not compatible, or she doesn't want the same things in a relationship that I do, then I would never date her.

And no, I would not sleep with her either because I strongly dislike how casual sex has become such a trend nowadays.

What Girls Said 3

• Look at all the nosy ladies out there. Haha.

• looks and personality.. both are important. one thing doesn't work without the other..

• Both are equally important.

What Guys Said 4

• There might have been a period when I was like 14 lol but now I care about looks and her personality. Both are nice to be attracted to.

• Uh, when will this stop?

• For me, physical attraction plays a role, but her personality and our chemistry is more important. ,

• If she's hot, but a fucking bitch, then the goal is to fuck her and move on...