How to ask a girl to dinner?

So this girl I've been talking to and am super close with who I took to j cole this week her birthday is coming up and she said we would hang out this week. I wanna take her out for her bday so would it be okay if I either called her or texted her saying I wanna take her out to dinner for her bday? And what's the best way of putting it.

Most Helpful Girl

• call her and tell her you want to take her out for her bday.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible that she's already made plans for her birthday with friends and family. However, what would really speak to her is this. Say this, "I'd really like to take you out for your birthday. But if you've already made plans, would you like to go out some other night?" This makes her feel more at ease if she does have plans. If not, then hopefully she will go out with you on either her birthday or some other day. Giving a girl options is good, especially if she might be taken on that night.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "Let's go out somewhere nice for dinner on your birthday!"