What's the heaviest you would date?

Guys, what is the heaviest you would date, if let's say she is 5'5-5'6.

Most Helpful Guy

• The heaviest I'd date (for 5'5) is about 150lbs. And only if she has normal proportions and carries it well.

Although I'd MUCH prefer her to be in the 120-130 range.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I have atraction for both types. Skinny and fat,
    For me, the feminine sex is a piece of art and should be treated with respect xD

So, I dont have a limit, phisicaly it depends of his face and type of body.

But... if im love her personality i would be with her, and support her to change her life style. It's not about looks, but health. So if she didn't want to do something about that, i would not date her.

• I really don't know. Just not really overweight. Thick is nice but I'm honestly not attracted to big women. I know guys who are though.

• My wife is 5'6 and about 140 and I think she looks great, but her on the other hand, thinks she is chubby and needs to loos 10 to 15 lbs and nothing I say makes her feel good, but when the 100's of other guys (friends, co-workers, strangers, gussets, etc...) say the same its ok and a welcome complement.
    Then again normally what I say or do is never good enough for her but someone else doing the same its wonderful...

• About 150lbs would be the limit for that height.

• 5^8-5^9 fam

• I like skinny girls with a phat ass. I dont really know what the weight would be...

What Girls Said 2