Girls, What can I even do about this situation?

I'm talking to a girl that I really like and she likes me however she leaves for college in three weeks. Her family still lives here but she's going far. I'm starting to get really strong feelings for her and I know it won't end well. What should I do this is an awful situation.

4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Can't you go with her? Or afford a long distance relationship? Keeping contact with her will not end your relatio ;)

• If you two only have three weeks left together, this is the chance to go for it and figure out whether or not the long distance would be worth it. I know three weeks is a short amount of time, but if it clicks you both will feel it. If it doesn't work out, at least both of you will have closure :)

• when you feel like it won't end well that means it won't I'm sorry to sound negative but its the truth. I have had the same gut feeling but i followed my heart and its not a good feeling afterwards.