Why is my boyfriend doing this?

Before I start off I want to say that this is not the same girl that has been on here asking about her boyfriend talking to another girl. Anyway my boyfriend and has also been talking to anther girl. He has gone as far as to send her pictures of himself to her. Tell her she is gorgeous and would love to hug her and never let go.. now if you ask me that's nothing friendly. Again like the other girl asking about her boyfriend the girl said to him you know I like you saying that buy you got a girlfriend that deserves your attention. I can't understand why he's doing this. And if anyone knows who that other girl is please tell me... we have so much to chat about

Most Helpful Guy

• leave him, he's jerk, you get me fam?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just leave him..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• How did you find out that this is happening? If he is the one that told you what he told that other girl, then he could be making it up to gain your attention :/

• Honestly, If i were you I would walk away. Your too young to be dealing with this crap. They can have each other. No guy is worth the trouble or headache.