Guys, what do I do?

So i really like this guy, but i like never see him. We're really good friends, but it would too awkward to hang out outside of school. I know he likes me back, and i kinda want to ask him out but i'm in sixth grade, and it would be really weird, and he probs won't date until he's sixteen. But i really like him and i can't get him out of my head. What do i do? Please Help!!!

when i said "but i'm in sixth grade" i meant "we're in sixth grade" he's in my class.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• When i was 15 a 12 year old girl used to like me and one day she brought me a gift and told me how she felt i was very flattered and appreciated what she has done for me but i couldn't see us dating because of age difference but when your older age difference doesn't really matter unless it was too much so i think maybe you should wait

• No, like he's my age, he's in my class.

• Oh, i thought he was older. You should tell him that you like him your saying that he likes you back so it's unlikely to be rejected by him i can't see why it would be awkward

• he asked me one time, so he already knows that i like him, and so does like everyone in our class

What Guys Said 4

• You don't need to tell him you love him and you want have a date right now.. You can stay together as friends.. have fun, once you guys are around 18 then you can start dating and no one will bother ya. (This is just my opinion, If you want just take him to your heart and lock him there so he won't escape xD)

• I'm not allowed to date till i'm 16, but if he asked me i'd totally say yes and just not tell any one, and i totally do want to wait till i'm 16, but i'm gonna move to costa rica when i'm like fifteen, so i won't know him then

• how old is he

• Wait a few years, trust me sixth grade is way too young to be dating

• Try waiting for him.