Girls, what advice would you give?

A guy on how to approach a girl he's never met before out in public? What should he say?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• "I'm sorry I had to stop you, but you're the most gorgeous girl that I've seen, what's your name?"

ask a little about what she's doing 'right now' and if she seems interested then tell her "I would really like I have your number, if your single" and wink and smile lol just be playful and confident and mysterious. Don't extend the conversation any longer lol or you'll just kill the vibe. Because remember... You're interested in her, but you have a life that you have to live, she can give you her number or she cannot. It's a quick decision. It's based off first impression and first impressions should be sweet, short and simple.
    Intrigue her, let her think that there's more to you so she'll want to be able to text you later to find out.

Good luck!

What Girls Said 4

• To be himself ;) that's all he needs, he needs to feel comfortable, confident about himself, talk with her and mostly have fun :D

• It depens, if you've made a lot of eye contact with the girl, I would like that the guy said things like: Hi, how are you? Whzt's your name?
    And if you're in a hurry (or you could just say you're in a hurry, to make it less awkward) you could just ask for her facebook. I would not recommend her phone number, because the girl could be from another country or she might not like you in the end. I'm sorry for that last part, but if she does like you, she'll give her number on facebook

• natural, don't come on too strong

• Introduce yourself.