Do you only give attention to women you find attractive or like?

• Yes, without her showing signs of interest
  • No, even if she shows signs of interest
  • Yes, but ONLY if she shows interest

Most Helpful Guy

• It's important to date people you're attractive, but that's only part of it. We date to see if they are compatible on an emotional, intellectual, and spiritual level. She might not show signs of interest because she doesn't know me, nor I know her. And you can't simply judge someone physically, since we do have brains and personality.

Most Helpful Girl

• No.. I believe plenty of guys give attention to girls they don't find attractive.. but those attention is negative attention.

What Guys Said 7

• Well there is no option for me but I give attention to any girl who I like regardless of how attractive they are. Even if it's just friendly as long as they are interesting, I show my attention to them.

• If I know a girl I'll show signs of interest but if I don't then I won't unless she displays interest in me.

• That I like and find attractive

• yes of course

• That's a vague question. What do you mean by "give attention"?

• I don't shun/ignore people who I don't find attractive. A girl having a pussy I want to fuck really isn't my criteria for speaking to women.

• ya most of the time

What Girls Said 2

• I don't need to be attracted to someone to treat them like a person.

• Some people can just have flirty personalities